Thursday, June 13, 2013

Reflective, sad, and blessed.

This evening, I sit here, and think about various things in life.
I am so grateful...and I know that I don't show that enough.
Grateful for my husband, family, friends, and opportunities.

But at times, I am also sad...sad that I can't be in 5 different places at once.  Life limits us...or at least, this life limits us.
When we want to spend time with friends, we sacrifice other things.
When we want to be productive, we sacrifice spending time with friends and loved ones.
When we want to spend time with parents, and family.... the list goes on.

Unfortunately, we can not be everywhere all of the time.

And at the moment, that makes me sad.

But I suppose another way to think about it is that I am blessed to have so many wonderful people in my life that I WANT to spend time with and who WANT to spend time with me...even if they or I can't always do so.

Here's to making the moments we have/get with those we love memorable and full of joy.

Happy Friday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment