Almost a year ago, I moved away from Texas.
Today, I am back. I have been blessed to have numerous opportunities while living in Indiana, and meet many wonderful people.
While there are many fears waiting to fill my mind and keep me from being productive, today I choose to focus on things that make me smile and give me encouragement:
1. my husband who has chosen to do many wonderful and kind things for me the past few days.
2. the encouragement and accolades I have received from multiple people in my previous job at Biomet.
3. The opportunity to get back into my field through research, and through conference attendance.
I am also looking forward to the challenge of running (or rather jogging) 70 miles this month.
So I suppose if I am going to accomplish that goal, I should get going :)
Happy Tuesday to all!
No comments:
Post a Comment