Hi friends and family -
I post this with the plan to restart my blogging - and to get away from facebook for a while, and yet still post photos of our beautiful and healthy and amazing daughter God blessed us with.
Life has been very overwhelming, and yet I know I need to keep pushing, keep working, keep praying, and keep hoping for all the things I want for myself, for our daughter and our family.
I am hoping to get positive feedback on some of my writing; I am hoping that I feel competent when I help out with moppets tomorrow morning, and I hope that I can contribute to the Stephen's ministry meeting in a productive way on Tuesday.
I also hope that God provides me with some confidence in what I do and in what I love to do soon - lately I feel so inadequate and inept in so many ways.
I hope you have a great start to your week.
Love,
Sarah Mac
"And let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us..."
Hebrews 12: 1b
No comments:
Post a Comment