Thursday, January 28, 2016

grateful

A year ago, my parents drove down to Kingsville to go to my first pregnancy appt with me.

As I reflect on the last year, and how insane it has been, I remember the two things I prayed for daily all last year while in Kingsville, and when I got back to Dallas.

1.  A healthy baby
2.  A different/better job for Mike

Amazingly, God graciously gave me what I asked for in both situations - Allie is wonderful, healthy, and adorable, and Mike has a wonderful job that he loves.  While he was a wonderful teacher and hard worker in Dallas, it is so wonderful to see him get to use all of his talents, and be appreciated on top of that.

So thank you God, for giving us such an amazing and wonderful daughter, and for providing a better situation for Mike.

I have a few other prayer requests these days - God, you know what they are.  I am hoping and trusting that you will help me with these.

I know that there are those of you who have prayer requests going out to God for various concerns and desires in your lives.  I am praying for and with you - and I am trusting that no matter what happens, God will bring about the best for you and yours.

Much Love,
Sarah

(Allie reading with her Grammy below)





No comments:

Post a Comment